Once search engine rankings start appearing and traffic begins flowing into a website, it’s advantageous to begin finding out where visitors are coming from, how long they are staying, and which devices they are using to find what they are searching for. This is where Website Analytics Reporting comes in handy, and the five statistic fields below can often be the most useful when reading through analytics reports
- Which site pages are being visited the most
- How visitors are viewing the website (desktop, phone, tablet)
- How long visitors are remaining on a particular page or the site in general
- Where visitors are coming from
- Which keyword phrases visitors used to find the website.
SEO Analytics are a great way to determine how an SEO program is going and which areas need further improvement. As a Search Engine Analytics Company based in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Arlington Metroplex, and serving clients throughout Texas and nationwide, we feature analytics reporting for all of our clients to assist in tailoring digital marketing programs that bring the results desired.